Comparing Cost and Services
When selecting your funeral director we appreciate that costs are of importance and that all of the services we provide are value for money.
Other considerations that that we would encourage you to be mindful of when choosing your funeral director:
- We are an independent local family owned business who has been established for over 90 years. Our funeral directors have a vast experience in the role and will genuinely care for you through every step of the arrangements and conducting the funeral.
- We are members of National Association of Funeral Directors and Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors and abide by a strict Code of Practice ensuring that we provide a quality service to the bereaved
- We offer a well appointed funeral home with a private arrangement room, chapel of rest and professional facilities
- Our funeral directors are vocationally qualified and hold the Diploma in Funeral Directing or Diploma in Funeral Administration. Each member of staff is committed to a career of ongoing professional development.
- We provide a funeral fleet of immaculately presented Jaguar hearses and limousines
- All of the funeral arrangements that we are entrusted with are confirmed in writing with a detailed estimate of funeral costs. Additionally, all arrangements are confirmed to third party suppliers in writing
- All traditional funerals are offered with the added benefit of an online tribute in memory of your loved one. The tribute pages enable donations to be collected efficiently with the opportunity to maximize donations through the Gift Aid system. The tribute pages are everlasting memory pages where photographs, videos, music and messages can be uploaded and re-visited for years to come.